Fwd: Immersive Tech April Events for Nonprofits interested in gaming

1 view

Evonne Heyning

Apr 5, 2011, 4:26:56 PM4/5/11
to npcg...@googlegroups.com
If you are anywhere near LA this month join us for this unique event with our friends at the Immersive Tech nonprofit! See below...
Notice events for May are also in the Silicon Valley area and look at augmented reality solutions for cross-sector partnerships.

Thanks again for posting your opportunities, events, connections and questions here as we grow this group!

~Evonne Heyning~ @amoration
Interactive Producer, TechSoup & NPCGames