y+30 - The Future of Digital Communication

Jeremy Pesner

Dec 9, 2010, 5:01:02 PM12/9/10
to Nonprofit Commons Games
Hello everyone,

I want to tell you all about an event I've put together
with the y+30 meetup group: the future of digital communication. Next
Monday, Dec 13, I will be picking the brains of several different
technologists, focusing on design, social media, tech policy,and
more. While not explicitly game related, the future of how people and
machines relate will doubtlessly impact the medium. I think it will
be productive to consider the questions of gaming and digital
communication in a larger sense. The Facebook and Meetup events are
here:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=132368003487773
http://www.meetup.com/BLKNY30/calendar/15581753/

Please RSVP on one of them if you plan on coming. Hope to see you
there!

Best, Jeremy