Fwd: ➡ June 14th B2B Event

Keith Wong

May 31, 2018, 11:45:28 PM5/31/18
to npcco...@googlegroups.com
Hey all - you can RSVP using the link in the invitation!
Signature logo
Keith Wong | Area Director
N2 Publishing | keith...@n2pub.com | 614.301.7884
Publication | Blog | Glassdoor | Linkedin | Facebook | Vimeo | N2GIVES

Please make plans to attend...
View this email in your browser
We Invite You to Attend a
Content Creation Workshop
hosted by keynote speaker Mikaela Hunt
Thursday, June 14, 2018
8:00 am - 9:30 am

Brick House Blue
6605 Longshore Street Suite 240
Dublin, OH 43017
Brought to you by:
N2 Publishing
MEETING AGENDA

8:00 - 8:30a Continental Breakfast & Networking

8:30 - 9:15a Keynote speaker Mikaela Hunt will conduct the Content Creation Workshop on "How to maximize your content strategies in local marketing" and how best to leverage your relationships with N2 Publications

9:15 -9:30a Questions, Networking, & Adjournment

Although an RSVP is not required it would be helpful if we know you are planning to attend.

We look forward to seeing you. Have questions? Please contact your N2 Area Director.

Thank you,
Your N2 Columbus Events Team

Dale CoxScott Dahs, Amanda Frasure-KirkpatrickNickolas HartAaron HutchisonKathy KamnikarMiranda Lytle,Trent Soles,Monika TorrenceKeith WongBobby Wright, and John Zimmerman

Mikaela Hunt, with Mikaela Media is all about TELLING YOUR STORY!
You want to leave your mark—so let’s find your story and share it with the world! Mikaela Media identifies the stories within your business, organization, and life and leverages them with your audience. From incredible accomplishments and thought leadership to learning moments and obstacles, you have solutions and stories that will inspire and educate your clients, customers, and more!

The Donut Experiment & Fifth Avenue Fresh will be catering!
Copyright © 2018 n2 Columbus Area Events - n2 Publishing, All rights reserved.
Thank you for supporting n2 communities.

Our mailing address is:

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

Devon Bennett

Jun 1, 2018, 6:30:57 AM6/1/18
to npcco...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone! I will not be attending today as well as next week as I'll be traveling again. Have a great weekend!

Thanks,
Devon Bennett