FW: 2021-04-12 Council Agendas

Rich Phoenix

Apr 9, 2021, 2:47:01 PM4/9/21
to webm...@npmail.org, md...@mycentraljersey.com, kma...@njadvancemedia.com, harvestprod...@gmail.com, bne...@tapinto.net, cb...@sclibnj.org, ti...@wjlp.tv, StephanieSherwood, ACorzo, Aimee Corzo, Dave Hollod, Ev, Keiona, keiona...@gmail.com, LarryLaRonde, merrill...@yahoo.com, s_st...@yahoo.com, Skip, SteveMcIntyre, Steven, Suezette, SuezetteGiven, Wendy, WendySchaefer

To:  All

Please find agendas for the Borough Council’s Monday evening meeting via Zoom.

There are three agendas, representing the 7:30 p.m. Agenda Conference containing a budget discussion, then followed by the Regular Meeting and Consent agendas.  You will also find a special resolution in memory of Councilman William Miller who served the Borough on Council and other capacities over the years with great distinction, as we send heartfelt condolences to his wife and family.

If you wish to observe or participate, both the Agenda Conference and Regular Meeting agendas list all Zoom details you might require to join the meeting from wherever you have a phone, tablet or PC.

We eagerly look forward to your joining us on Monday evening at 7:30 p.m. sharp; and, thank you for your sincere interest in the proud Borough of North Plainfield.

Yours faithfully,

Rich Phoenix, RMC

Borough Clerk

North Plainfield

908 769-2910

2021-04-12-Agenda Conference.pdf
2021-04-12-Regular Meeting and Consent Agenda.pdf