FW: 2021-05-24 Council Meeting Agendas

Skip to the first unread message

Rich Phoenix

21 May 2021, 3:58:34 pm21/5/21
to webm...@npmail.org, Katherine Miller, md...@mycentraljersey.com, kma...@njadvancemedia.com, harvestprod...@gmail.com, bne...@tapinto.net, cb...@sclibnj.org, ti...@wjlp.tv, ACorzo, Dave Hollod, Everett, Keiona, LarryLaRonde, Skip, Steven, Suezette, Wendy

To:  All

Please find agendas for the Borough Council Meeting of Monday, 24 May 2021.  We continue televising in the Zoom Meeting format.  To observe and/or participate, see the first page of either the Agenda Conference or Regular Meeting agendas for full instructions.  Official business will be conducted at our Monday evening meetings commencing at 7:30 p.m. sharp.  It is hoped that you will be able to attend.

Yours faithfully,

Rich Phoenix, RMC

Borough Clerk

North Plainfield

908 769-2910

.

2021-05-24-Agenda Conference.pdf
2021-05-24-Regular Meeting and Consent Agenda.pdf