Agendas for Council Meeting of Monday, 15 August 2022

rpho...@npmail.org

Aug 12, 2022, 3:52:34 PM8/12/22
to webm...@npmail.org, md...@gannettnj.com, kma...@njadvancemedia.com, harvestprod...@gmail.com, bne...@tapinto.net, cb...@sclibnj.org, j...@wjlp.tv, Katherine Miller, Skip Stabile, Everett Merrill, Dave Hollod, llar...@npmail.org, mga...@npmail.org, Stephanie Sherwood, Eric Bernstein, ACorzo, KRM, Steven, Suezette, Wendy

To:  All

Please find meeting agendas for the North Plainfield Governing Body meeting(s) of 15 August 2022.

Contained here are the following agendas:

BOARD OF HEALTH

AGENDA CONFERENCE

REGULAR MEETING

CONSENT

Pursuant to the Borough’s form of government, our elected members of the Borough Council also double as the local Board of Health.  As Borough Clerk, I also double as Secretary to the Board of Health.

We have returned to public meetings in the Council Chambers at 263 Somerset Street with all welcome to attend and comment at our meetings, so please feel free to join us and observe your local government in action.  All meetings commence promptly at  7:30 p.m. on Monday the 15th.

Please post/notice/announce as appropriate and thank you for your continued interest in the proud Borough of North Plainfield.

Yours faithfully,

Rich Phoenix, RMC

Borough Clerk

Secretary,