NOTICE OF MEETINGS 05-24-21

Rich Phoenix

May 21, 2021, 4:13:12 PM5/21/21
to webm...@npmail.org, md...@mycentraljersey.com, kma...@njadvancemedia.com, harvestprod...@gmail.com, bne...@tapinto.net, cb...@sclibnj.org, ti...@wjlp.tv, Katherine Miller, ACorzo, Dave Hollod, Everett, Keiona, LarryLaRonde, Skip, Steven, Suezette, Wendy

To:  All

Please find the North Plainfield Weekly Calendar of Meetings for the week commencing with Monday, 24 May 2021.

As you will note, many of our boards and committees continue meeting via an on-line Zoom format, and we appreciate your interest.

Please post/notice/announce as appropriate and thank you for your continued interest in the proud Borough of North Plainfield.

Yours faithfully,

Rich Phoenix, RMC

Borough Clerk

North Plainfield