Standard Light Shields Gravity

Stan Byers

Apr 28, 2013, 1:38:48 PM4/28/13
to npa...@googlegroups.com

Ref:  1/21/2012 E-mail   Subject,   Laser light shields gravity ?? ,     http://www.gravityforces.com/

Gentlemen of the Natural Philosophy Alliance,

The first e-mail on this subject provided the news that Rancourt’s experiments indicate

that Laser light shields the force of gravity.

This follow on news highlights two of his experiments that indicate:

1)    Incandescent light (non-coherent) also shields the force of gravity.

2)    A laser beam experiment demonstrates shielding of electrostatic forces.

 The results of Professor Rancourt’s work is available at:     http://www.gravityforces.com/

In a message dated 5/14/2012  louisr...@gmail.com writes:

QUOTE

Hi            Good news on gravity experiment again.

Since the last time I send you a word, I have tried different

variations of the experiment.

This one is probably the best result to show that light does block

gravity without doing anything to the mobile mass.

A 100 watts projector lamp sends a bright light inside a stainless

steel box. The box is placed on the north side of the mobile mass. The

pendulum arm is in an east-west direction. The mobile mass is at an

average distance of 1 cm from the metal plate of the box. No light is

going to the mass. The mobile mass has been without interference for

the whole weekend. The small laser light on the mirror shows that the

mobile mass is moving slowly north. As soon as the light is activated,

the mobile mass is pushed about 3 mm toward the metal box. That means

light has blocked something coming from the north side. That something

was going through the metal plate of the box before. We know that

gamma rays, neutrinos and gravity can go through metal plate. There

were no gamma rays from the light source.

Electric field does not penetrate the metal plate. That means the

light constituent did not affect directly the metal atoms of the

mobile mass. Any theory to explain the effect will have to disregard

any electro-magnetic influence directly on the atoms of the mass.

Another experiment was done with a fixed mass close to the mobile mass

at one end of the pendulum. A static electric charge from a big

capacitor was given to both mass and the laser beam sent between them.

The attraction was increased immediately for both when the two masses

had a positive charge and when they both had a negative charge. When

one was positive and the other one negative, the laser light did not

change the attraction of the masses.

If someone would like to pursue that research, I would be glad to help.

If someone can give a logical explanation on the nature of gravity and

of the nature of light that could also explain the facts, it would be

great.

Lee Smolin and Einstein repeated often that theory had to explain

facts. We cannot ignore the facts if they go against theory. The

theory has to be modified.

Have a good week and fun in physics…

Louis

P.S.      You can communicate with me at my Google e-mail.   louisr...@gmail.com

You can follow these new results on my web site:  GRAVITYFORCES.COM

UN-QUOTE

The fact that incandescent light appears to interact with gravity allows many more labs

to participate in researching gravitational and electrostatic interactions.

Please distribute this information as widely as practicable.

The author’s content in this message is granted to be in the public domain.

Cheers,   Stan

sbye...@comcast.net

 Ph. 510 651 0368

42823 Lido Park Court

Fremont, California   94538

Gravity and Inertia via Radiation,   web site

http://home.netcom.com/~sbyers11/index.html