[NPA Chat] New theory and a website

Roger Aspbury

Jan 24, 2012, 1:03:59 AM1/24/12
to membe...@worldnpa.org
Hi,

I have a new theory of how the universe (gravity etc.) works at the
ultimate level and I am looking for mathematicians who may be
interested in fleshing it out and computer programmers who may be
interested in writing a computer simulation algorithm.

You can find my website here: http://www.rogontheory.org

Please feel free to join the wiki.

Thanks & Regards,
Roger Aspbury

John Huang

Jan 30, 2012, 11:36:18 PM1/30/12
to NPA Members Chat Email
Dear Roger,

Do you have more detail about the "Rogon Theory"? I believe that your basic element is a string, unlimited extending to both ends, but it is not solid. That means, it is more like an energy string or a force string so that two or more strings can occupy one space at the same time and they react to each other when they meet. That is why I like to know more about your rotation from the center point of two contact points.

Here is my idea of force, my force are arrows. The complete article is enclosed.

7-8-2. My Guess of how Forces Work

I guess the way a remote force work is that a particle (may be except a photon) will send out force Arrows (fArrows) with force code to all directions under the speed of force. The speed of force is unknown. When a particle moves, the force Arrow (fArrow) will move following the particle, starting the near end and then updating to the far end under the unknown speed of force.

7-8-3. My Guess of Different Ways of Interaction

When two fArrows meet, two fArrows may react with one of the 11 different ways of interaction. I named them from the strong to the weak attraction levels as 6Attraction (6A), 5Attraction (5A), 4Attraction (4A), 3Attraction (3A), 2Attraction (2A), very weak gravity Attraction (gA), then from the weak repulsion, 2Repulsion (2R), 3Repulsion (3R), 4Repulsion (4R), 5Repulsion (5R) up to the strongest 6Repulsion (6R). The interaction of two fArrows will not stop any fArrow, both fArrows will keep on out reaching to work with more fArrows.

The 6A will happen when a pair of fArrows with codes (3Ch, -3Ch) meet, then two fArrows will try to pull each other to become closer. The 5A will happen when a pair of fArrows with codes (3Ch, -2Ch) or (2Ch, -3Ch) meet. The 4A will happen when a pair of fArrows with codes (3Ch, -1Ch), (2Ch, -2Ch) or (1Ch, -3Ch) meet. The 3A will happen when a pair of fArrows with codes (2Ch, -1Ch) or (1Ch, -2Ch) meet. The 2A will happen when a pair of fArrows with codes (1Ch, -1Ch) meet. The 2R will happen when a pair of fArrows with codes (1Ch, 1Ch) or (-1Ch, -1Ch) meet then two fArrows will try to push each other away. The 3R will happen when a pair of fArrows with codes (2Ch, 1Ch) or (-1Ch, -2Ch) meet. The 4R will happen when a pair of fArrows with codes (3Ch, 1Ch), (2Ch, 2Ch), (-1Ch, -3Ch) or (-2Ch, -2Ch) meet. The 5R will happen when a pair of fArrows with codes (3Ch, 2Ch), or (-2Ch, -3Ch) meet. The 6R will happen when a pair of fArrows with codes (3Ch, 3Ch) or (-3Ch, -3Ch) meet.

7 Questions about the Special Relativity.doc
Light & Heat.pdf