[NPA Chat] Fw: NPA 2012

Robert Beck

Feb 10, 2012, 10:34:37 AM2/10/12
to NPA Members Chat Email
Any views?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: NPA 2012

Dear Greg,

It is clear that you are not looking carefully enough at documents which YOU send nor those that I send.

It is a huge injustice and totally contrary to NPA ideals that you and David should say this.  And it is HUGELY insensitive of you to say, "Otherwise, you’ll have to live with what’s done" when I have just reminded you that I have been diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer.

For goodness sake man, I have only recently sent you a pdf of my paper for this year in double column format.  It has just occured to me that perhaps you did not even read my email to David, nor the ABSTRACT that may be the source of confusion here. Did you not even read that to the end to see that it was just the ABSTRACT that David had requested.

Your hypocracy is mind boggling.  You have the incredible audacity to suggest that I need to take more care!  I sir, put myself though much pain to make sure that my paper was error free; you changed that without telling me, messing up the references.  You also changed my acknowledgements for a second time, but this time without giving me any say in the matter.

Sir, you are guilty of incompetance and turning editing into censorship.

Kindly apologise, and I hope that you will reflect on the dangers of power corrupting very objective of the NPA.  You are being unfair because you do not like science that may prove you wrong.  For your own sake, look at what the misuse of power and concealment of truth is doing to humanity.  Even the current Pope acknowledges that evil has infiltrated the Catholic Church through its error of trying to keep things secret.  I try to bring God's truth that could save HUGE suffering.  All those who read this, please know that I say this in love:  you are in great danger because you are unwittingly becoming instruments of similar evil in science.

I have given you evidence in abundance that God reveals truth, that is what you hate, and that hate puts your souls in great danger.  PLEASE try to trust me.  I am trying to help you all, and time for all of us may be running out.

Bob Beck