[NPA Chat] Fw: Open letter to NPA

Robert Beck

Feb 18, 2012, 8:55:53 AM2/18/12
to NPA Members Chat Email

At the end of my open letter to the NPA of September last year, I said this:

"I was Epicurus. I was there at the time Christ was crucified. Do not disbelieve these possibilities without looking at the evidence for reincarnation. Try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWCUjx4nI98 as a starting point."

No doubt many took that with a pich of salt, but I have just found the following: http://reluctant-messenger.com/reincarnation-proof.htm

Note:

"Dr. Stevenson has devoted the last forty years to the scientific documentation of past life memories of children from all over the world. He has over 3000 cases in his files. Many people, including skeptics and scholars, agree that these cases offer the best evidence yet for reincarnation.

Dr. Stevenson's credentials are impeccable. He is a medical doctor and had many scholarly papers to his credit before he began paranormal research. He is the former head of the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Virginia, and now is Director of the Division of Personality Studies at the University of Virginia."

See also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWCUjx4nI98 mentioned in my open letter.  It was the most impressive of several accounts I had noted in recent years that had made me seriously consider the possibility of reincarnation before God gave me the scientific knowledge to see that everything we are can be encoded in light and other waves for later reconstitution into other forms, whether cellular or sub-atomic form.  This can explain the apparent ability of angels to switch between either form.

From my paper of last year:

"Prediction 19 (Encoding of Massive Amounts of Information)

In 2007 I found very dramatic confirmation of this in learning of the work of Dr. Peter Gariaev and his team with laser light and DNA [27]. Frog DNA was apparently changed to salamander DNA simply by passing low energy laser light from the latter and on to the former. Also demonstrated was the 'phantom DNA' effect [28], which appears to be related to the 'twisted light' effect, further adding weight to my explanation of why spiral motion is 'natural' as provided in my 2007 paper [3].

See also New Scientist 15 January 2011, p8. Nobel prizewinner Luc Montagnier has also provided evidence of the 'teleportation' of DNA. Scepticism is expressed in the article, particularly because Montagnier claims water acquires an imprint of the DNA structure. But it has to be remembered that huge financial interests are threatened by scientific evidence in favour of homeopathy. The truth is that there is now massive evidence from scientists and researchers around the world confirming the structure and memory of water.......

Note also that I have also heard that Dr. Tszyan Kanchzhen of China has demonstrated that chicken's eggs can be modified by waves encoded with duck DNA. Of 500 eggs so treated:

  • 480 hatched

  • 80% had flat, duck shaped heads

  • 90% had a shift in the position of the eye

  • 25% had some webbing between the toes

This is only hearsay so far (for me), but bearing in mind the work of both Gariaev and Montagnier, I fully expect others to produce further evidence of these effects."

In light of the dramatic new evidence in favour of my 21st prediction for which some verifying evidence exist, now seems the appropriate time to draw the attention of the NPA to the attached.

Robert F. Beck
Open letter to NPA Sept. 2011.doc