[NPA Chat] Fw: [maverickclub] Relativity violation by by Einstein means observers do not exist

ROGER ANDERTON

Jan 8, 2012, 6:42:31 PM1/8/12
to membe...@worldnpa.org

Hi I need to check that the criticism of SR below makes sense, and is not sounding like gibberish. Nice comments please

Roger over and out

Relativity violation by by Einstein means observers do not exist

Einstein supposedly amazed us with adding two postulates together and deriving some amazing results that are often called paradoxes. So, lets look at another amazing result-

  1. Consider first the Relativity Principle without the second postulate-

Relativity Principle was for two inertial observers - if an inertial Observer A observes velocity v of B then inertial Observer B observes velocity v of A in the opposite direction..

So let us consider light-

Observer A observes light with velocity c.

then by relativity for an observer B at rest in the frame of the light, then B should observe A with velocity c in the opposite direction.

This note - is the application of Relativity.

Of course Einstein decides to change that in SR, so lets consider SR

2. Consider SR

Einstein decides to change things from (1) – observer A might observe light travelling at c, but there is not supposed to be a rest frame for observer B with respect to light. So no observer B observing A.

This is quite an amazing result. So lets look at it in more detail.

3. Einstein thoughts

Einstein tries lots of different things. If Einstein is genuinely doing that of (2) then he is violating Relativity. Namely if claiming - there is a speed c that observer A observing of B, but B is not supposed to be able to observe A.

So why did Einstein not start from thought experiment of this set-up of -- A observes B as c and B observes A as c in the opposite direction?

He started from some other thought experiment set-up – that immediately violated relativity— relativity he assumed true, and seemingly immediately jettisoned.

We have from Einstein – that A will claim time has stopped for B when vel = c.

But by Einstein for relativity – an observer in B will say reciprocal that A time has stopped.

The way its presented is that from A frame there is no observer in B, because time is not passing for him; no time passing so no ability to make observations therefore no observer.

But if there were an observer in B then he would be claiming that of A.

Thus by relativity – we have A claiming B does not exist and B claiming A does not exist; therefore A and B do not exist by relativity principle.

So we have –

  1. observers do not exist

or

(b) Einstein considers a set-up that does not exist according to relativity.

Either way—according to Einstein -reality does not exist-- another truly amazing consequence of Einstein’s SR.

And for those who think Einstein is wrong about SR, another truly amazing thing to observe Einstein fans having to believe.

Einstein's physics revolution gives us reality does not exist when we are not observing it--

Quote: Now physicists from Austria claim to have performed an experiment that rules out a broad class of hidden-variables theories that focus on realism -- giving the uneasy consequence that reality does not exist when we are not observing it (Nature 446 871).

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/27640

Its just that the observers don't exist as well; reality does not exist when not observed; no one exists so no one to make the observations so no reality.

What Einstein's physics teaches us can be summed up by his quote:

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

http://rescomp.stanford.edu/~cheshire/EinsteinQuotes.html

c.RJAnderton08-01-2011

John Huang

Jan 9, 2012, 12:46:37 AM1/9/12
to NPA Members Chat Email
Yes, logically it makes sense.

In the history of SR, when Einstein started his formula in SR, he did not name it as Special theory of Relativity (SR) and he started from a subset of Lorentz Transformation with limitation of x'=0. That means, SR started from a single point O' in the whole system S'. That means, no observer in the moving system S' is allowed, because an observer cannot fit into one point O'.
Regards,
John

ROGER ANDERTON

Jan 9, 2012, 4:29:44 PM1/9/12
to NPA Members Chat Email
Ok John

Thanks. I have now wriiten it up as -Reality paradox --  reality does not exist according to Einstein.

Roger

--- On Mon, 9/1/12, John Huang <jh1...@gmail.com> wrote:
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Viv Pope

Mar 14, 2012, 8:09:33 AM3/14/12
to NPA Members Chat Email
For members’ information (from N V Pope’s daughter):
Viv Pope is gravely ill following an operation and is currently being nursed at home.

Robert Beck

Mar 14, 2012, 1:09:55 PM3/14/12
to NPA Members Chat Email
So Sorry to learn this. I will pray for him and that all his family may find peace and consolation.

My latest paper contains powerful evidence to suggest that souls do live on. I will look forward to Einstein setting us straight, if that be God's will.

Bob Beck
Mar 19, 2012, 10:00:28 PM3/19/12
to NPA Members Chat Email
Concur!!