[NPA Chat] Fw: [Members] Laser light shields gravity ?? II

Robert Beck

Jan 23, 2012, 12:35:20 PM1/23/12
to NPA Members Chat Email

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Members] Laser light shields gravity ?? II

Dear Stan Byers and others,

This is very interesting, because until someone can use pushing gravity to explain human levitation (for which much evidence is provided in my book and 2006 & 2007 papers), I must see my spirals that screw in and pull as able to explain more phenomena, provided that my theory can give some indication as to why the two masses move together in this fascinating experiment.  I have two suggestions to make so far.  One is making more sense to me, but only on the basis of the very little time for thought available.

For anyone to understand either, I think that you will first need to read what I say about gravitons in the attached first draft of my paper for this year.  I am likely to add to or correct this paper, but I think that it is already adequate to show the potential of my rings and spirals to explain much in particle physics, including reasoned explanations for all four fundamental forces.

It is important to follow the means by which I provide explanations for gravity being such a weak force and always attractive.  I assume that rings of high rotational energy are released in such a way that much more of this energy is converted into translation than in electro-magnetic forces, giving a helical spiral with a very long turn, always with the same handed helicity to explain the force being only attractive.

It is also important to understand the principle on which this is based, which is the exchangeability of angular and linear momentum.  Then, considering the open structure of my models of gravitons and photons, it should be apparent that in my model, photons are unlikely to block gravitons completely, but more likely to just slow them down, and maybe curve their path.  If they are slowed, the length of turn of the spiral is decreased, which will INCREASE their pulling power.  If their path is bent, then more gravitons might be focused.  The former is so far making more sense to me, but a combination of both effects could be occuring.

I have also considered the possibility that as my rings and spirals of tiny, spaced out particles, can interact like gear wheels, that some of the rotational energy in the photons is being transfered to the gravitons, which would again explain an increase in their pulling power, but explaining this more clearly is likely to take me longer, if it is possible.

Robert F. Beck
Jan 24, 2012, 5:09:47 AM1/24/12
to membe...@worldnpa.org
The mass is the electric dipole moment. Gravitational force is the electric force (like all others) between a greate number of neutral electric dipoles

Antonio Saraiva

m = e.k /x  (1 - pi^3.alpha^2 /2)

m-mass or electric dipole;e-charge of the electron;k-Boltzmann constant;
x-Compton wavelength; pi=3.1415927; alpha-fine structur constant

From: rober...@ntlworld.com
To: membe...@worldnpa.org
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 17:35:20 +0000
Subject: [NPA Chat] Fw: [Members] Laser light shields gravity ?? II

Robert Beck

Jan 24, 2012, 6:29:10 AM1/24/12
to NPA Members Chat Email
Dear Antonio,

The point is, how can that help to explain this particular experiment?  Also, can you explain why the strong nuclear force increases with separation (the opposite of the other forces), why gravity is so weak compared to other forces, and why it is always attractive?

carl littmann

Jan 25, 2012, 12:21:59 AM1/25/12
to NPA Members Chat Email
Hi all.

  I haven't read all the details of the laser-gravity experiments; but I hope they were (or will some day) be carried out in a VACUUMED Chamber!!

  I have, on occasion, speculated that Nuclear forces are roughly 10^38 stronger that Gravitational forces because NUCLEAR high DENSITY material is 10^38 DENSER than very low ETHEREAL DENSITY, i.e., distantly separated bodies must rely on 'ether action' rather that 'thick nuclei-touching-eachother' action!

    best regards, Carl Littmann

Tom Miles

Jan 25, 2012, 8:35:25 AM1/25/12
to NPA Members Chat Email
Hello Antonio,
We may be of similar mind on gravitational force.  I would like to hear more.
I would also like to hear your views on EM radiation.  I happen to believe that it is neutral electric dipoles.
Regards,
Tom Miles

Robert Beck

Jan 25, 2012, 9:15:33 AM1/25/12
to Tom Miles, NPA Members Chat Email
Dear Tom,

Then the same applies to you as Antonio.  How can that explain this experiment, plus gravity being so week and apparently always attractive?

My theory offers explanations for all this AND human levitation.

Bob Beck