Atomic clocks

John-Erik Persson

Jul 17, 2024, 12:53:11 PMJul 17
to relativity googlegroups.com
Michelson-Morley demonstrated the effect in 2-way light. Bound electrons move 2-way in relation to the ether in one dimension of 2. Bound electrons should therefore demonstrate a clock effect that is half the effect in MMX. This effect has the same magnitude as the theory of relativity.  This fact explains the illusion of relativity and time dilation. See attachment.
We need clock retardation instead of time dilation.
John-Erik

Atomic clocks dependent on the ether wind (modified) in PDF.pdf

John-Erik Persson

Jul 19, 2024, 2:01:13 PMJul 19
to relativity googlegroups.com
To all
A not discovered weakness in the atomic clocks explains the illusion of time dilation. I am disappointed to find no interest in this important question in this group.
John-Erik

Roger Munday

Jul 19, 2024, 4:24:27 PMJul 19
to npa-rel...@googlegroups.com
John-Erik,
So, all you have to do is to carry out experiments, firstly to isolate your (massless?) and/or "boundless" electrons and prove that these actually "exist", and then to prove that either your "aether" and/or that a "vacuum" is a possible state.
However "physicists" have already tried this with hugely expensive and extensive experiments, which failed to remove all matter from a compartment.
Roger Munday

r.j.an...@btinternet.com

Jul 19, 2024, 4:31:33 PMJul 19
to John-Erik Persson, relativity googlegroups.com

 >>I am disappointed to find no interest in this important question in this group.<<

There are too many different opinions in this group.

A not discovered weakness in the atomic clocks explains the illusion of time dilation. I am disappointed to find no interest in this important question in this group.
John-Erik

John-Erik Persson

Jul 19, 2024, 5:12:49 PMJul 19
to npa-rel...@googlegroups.com
Roger

Thanks for your interest.
So, all you have to do is to carry out experiments, firstly to isolate your (massless?) and/or "boundless" electrons and prove that these actually "exist", and then to prove that either your "aether" and/or that a "vacuum" is a possible state.
No, I have no massless or boundless electrons. I am not an experimenter and you are not the one to tell me what to do. Instead, I would be glad if you could comment on my explanation revealing the illusion of time dilation caused by the atomic clocks dependency on the ether wind. Your opinion could be of interest to me.

John-Erik

r.j.an...@btinternet.com

Jul 19, 2024, 6:49:17 PMJul 19
to John-Erik Persson, npa-rel...@googlegroups.com

>>you are not the one to tell me what to do.<<<

when Roger Munday used the word "you" he meant in general sense and not in personal sense.

 So when he said

"So, all you have to do is to carry out experiments"

might better have been said

"So, all one has to do is get someone to carry out experiments..."

I am in similar position - I say Einstein's Equivalence principle is wrong; but can I get someone to repeat Galileo's legendary experiment of dropping balls under different conditions - and the answer is "no"

Roger Munday

Jul 20, 2024, 3:13:44 PMJul 20
to npa-rel...@googlegroups.com
John-Erik,
You say:- "the ether wind".
Neither you nor any other theoretical physicist can prove in experiment that a vacuum, or your "vacuum filling ether" can exist.
And accordingly none of you vacuists/etherists can explain how the Moon orbits the Earth.
Atoms are proven to exist and are proven to physically interact to maintain the wire of gold atoms that I have shown on numerous occasions.
Roger Munday

Nano Bridge 1 Row.jpg

Roger Munday

Jul 20, 2024, 3:45:01 PMJul 20
to npa-rel...@googlegroups.com

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/newton-stm/

Isaac Newton founded classical mechanics on the view that space is distinct from body and that time passes uniformly without regard to whether anything happens in the world. For this reason he spoke of absolute space and absolute time, so as to distinguish these entities from the various ways by which we measure them (which he called relative spaces and relative times).

From antiquity into the eighteenth century, contrary views which denied that space and time are real entities maintained that the world is necessarily a material plenum.

Concerning space, they held that the idea of empty space is a conceptual impossibility. Space is nothing but an abstraction we use to compare different arrangements of the bodies constituting the plenum.