ssl certificate help!!!

Nick

Dec 13, 2008, 10:34:43 AM12/13/08
Hi, our SSL certificate expired on the 12th, now no one can get in to
Virtual Office or their email or anything via iChain. I've renewed the
certificate (did a CSR in iChain) and iChain is happy, but the SSL-EXT
object for the server in edirectory has also expired and it won't let me
replace it, unless I have a valid pkcs12 certificate. I only have a
.der/pem.

I've tried openssl to convert it, but then it complains that the private
key doesn't match.

How do I replace it???

tnx

Nick

Nick

Dec 14, 2008, 5:16:39 AM12/14/08

Had a brain wave. I used the backup to disk option of iChain to backup
the pfx cert, ftp'd it to my machine then imported it to the server in
Console One. Easy when you figure it out...