VO Installation on NW65SP8 server

Splash

Jan 24, 2010, 10:53:10 AM1/24/10
Hi

Following the demise of an old server, I've recently undertaken a fresh installation of NW65SP7 on a new server and subsequently patched it to SP8.
I've brought across the old existing GW703 installation and all the GW & NDS users are all re-associated and everything's working just fine.
So that's the good news !
But now I'm stumbling with my installation of Virtual Office
When I installed the NetWare on this new server I selected the options to install the following:
Apache2 & Tomcat 4, Tomcat 5 Servlet, NetStorage, Virtual Office & iManager
followed by the "Yes" response to the "Install iManager plugins now" prompt

Now my earlier installation of Virtual Office on the old server was originally on an SP6 platform and it worked impeccably
So I wrote down some idiotproof installation instructions as follows just in case I needed to repeat it:

1) Log into iManager
2) Click Configuration icon at the top of the screen
3) Expand the iManager Configuration on the left and select "Modules"
4) Select the "Install" button at the right of the modules listed
5) Browse from the dialog box, and locate the \PRODUCTS\VOFFICE\VirtualOffice.npm file that is on the NW6.5 Products CD.
6) Then hit "Install" button
7) The "Virtual Office" module should now be installed and listed - Be Patient !
8) Expand the RBS Configuration, select Configure iManager, then select "Create New  Collections" select context and then hit "Next
9) Select context - Select scope = context and allow to update - Close
10) From the server run tc4stop.....and then Tomcat4 to reinitialize Tomcat.
11) Once Tomcat is back running, you should now be able to go into iManager and see VO Screen
The problem is that iManager & Tomcat have both moved on and these options are no longer available
I stumble at stage (3) since I can't find the option to install new modules

Does anyone know the correct procedure for installing VO from scratch under SP8 please ?

Splash