500 status on new install

gbinge

Apr 24, 2007, 11:59:07 AM4/24/07
I installed a new NW 6.5 SP3 server into an existing tree, Everything (NRM, iManager, default webpage) seems to work except VO.  When I go to http://<ipaddr>/vo I receive the security alert followed by the "Welcome to VO" page (1.6.2), login works find, select typical and I receive the Status 500

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

root cause

java.lang.AbstractMethodError
If custom is selected, it will create the container, and publicUser but not the pco.
I receive the same error page after selecting the containers with the users that will use VO.

Thanks in advance,

Gary