Virtual Office file access

mjvassallo

Apr 19, 2007, 7:28:04 PM4/19/07

When I use Virtual Office, I can browse to a file in my iFolder, and
click to open it. When I do, I am required to log in again before I
can retrieve the file. If I work with the file, I cannot save my
changes back to the Virtual Office unless I save it to the hard drive
and re-upload the file. I am using Firefox as my browser. I have
tried with IE and get the same result.

Is this the way VO is supposed to work? (Hope not)

--
mjvassallo

Timothy Leerhoff

Apr 19, 2007, 10:18:38 PM4/19/07
Is teh NetStorage server on the same box as VO?

Have you tried connecting to NetStorage directly to see if this works
the same way there?

http://serverIP/NetStorage

--
Timothy Leerhoff
Novell Support Forum Sysop

mjvassallo

Apr 20, 2007, 11:58:35 AM4/20/07
Yes they are on the same server. When I try to access NetStorage
directly, I get a message looking for an Authxtier login and password?
Do you know why that is? btw, if I try logging in to that, nothing
seems to work.

Thanks.

Matt Vassallo

--
mjvassallo

Timothy Leerhoff

Apr 20, 2007, 7:07:13 PM4/20/07
Can you log into nsadmin as the admin of the tree?

https://serverIP/oneNet/nsadmin

If you can go into the server, authentication domains and verify these
are pointing to teh right server and contexts.