IP Address change kills VO

Steve VanSlyck

Feb 9, 2010, 4:39:15 PM2/9/10
Netware 6.5. We changed T1 providers and hence our IP address and now Virtual Office is no longer accessible, either from outside the office or by computers connected directly. I don't know what to do. Can someone give me some guidance? Please note, if this involves iManager or NWADMIN32, I will need very specific instruction, and in the case of iManager I may need help downloading or installing the right plugin. I don't wish to go through the same troubles as at www.datastat.com/sysadminjournal/netware/virtualoffice.html.

Steve VanSlyck

Feb 11, 2010, 11:15:15 AM2/11/10
If I recall the steps correctly we had to follow the instructions in TID 3748558 and TID 3374174 and reset the certificates in PKIDIAG, and run dsrepair -a to update the schema.