SuSE 10.1 64-bit online update doesn't work

1 view

David

Sep 22, 2006, 12:54:14 AM9/22/06

I just installed SuSE 10.1 on my AMD64 system and during the
installation the online updater wouldn't work. Every package including
the red critical updates were unchecked, and when I checked the boxes
the updater said they were not on the server. One other thing I noticed
was that it took over ten minutes for the updater to connect to the
server and it didn't offer any other choice of server like all previous
versions of SuSE Linux did before.

Any ideas?

David

swen

Sep 8, 2007, 8:57:47 AM9/8/07

"David" <maas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I am yet to see a Linux distro to work as averyne assumes it shouls