How to get Kaffeine to play mpegs?

1 view

zuvuya

Jan 13, 2007, 1:58:52 AM1/13/07
What do I need to get mpegs to play in Kaffeine? Using openSuSE 10.2.

Thanks.

EOS

Jan 13, 2007, 3:52:43 AM1/13/07
zuvuya wrote:

> What do I need to get mpegs to play in Kaffeine? Using openSuSE 10.2.
>
> Thanks.

add repo's to yast
at least packman & guru ;-)
http://en.opensuse.org/Package_Repositories

you need:
w32codec (windows formats)
libdvdcss (dvd)
libdvdread (dvd)
libdvdplay (dvd)
libxine1 (mpeg) ----> look good to the name ;-)

test the system ?
delete the dir "/home/user/.kde/share/apps/kaffeine"
and start kaffeine again ;-)
--
EOS
www.photo-memories.be

EHWollmann

Nov 25, 2009, 1:21:16 AM11/25/09

"zuvuya" <zuv...@tx.rr.com> wrote in message news:p56dnUnb3o6rHjXY...@comcast.com...
> What do I need to get mpegs to play in Kaffeine? Using openSuSE 10.2.
>
> Thanks.

See there Linux people? This is the same shit Linux writers fail to understand the true simplicity. No program association, no response when the user click on your program to run, this is like buying an incomplete car (no tires), then you call the buyer a stupid jerk.

Every time you click on something, you see silence. Is this your simplicity Linux fuckers?

You dickheads put yourselves deep inside your toilet and you are unable to understand "usability". Your OS owns to the user a response like this "You have no priveledge to run" or something, don't just give a silent response By blaming the users for not being familiar with your shit making your shitty OS stinkier. Someone suggested to me to use Root, I tried it and thing is not much better. What a fucking group of people you are. Shame on your failure.

Peter Köhlmann

Nov 25, 2009, 3:05:44 AM11/25/09
EHWollmann wrote:

> "zuvuya" <zuv...@tx.rr.com> wrote in message
>> What do I need to get mpegs to play in Kaffeine? Using openSuSE 10.2.
>>
>> Thanks.
>

> See there Linux people? This is the same shit Linux writers fail to
> understand the true simplicity. No program association, no response
> when the user click on your program to run, this is like buying an
> incomplete car (no tires), then you call the buyer a stupid jerk.

Stupid jerk. Get lost.

These are not advocacy groups. The only thing you achieve with your
gibberish shite is showing your incredible stupidity.
You seem to be a windows user. It clearly shows
--
Microsoft's Guide To System Design:
Let it get in YOUR way. The problem for your problem.

Juergen F. Pennings

Nov 25, 2009, 11:20:16 AM11/25/09

Go and play on the highway

Jürgen

Patrick Lions

Nov 25, 2009, 1:46:42 PM11/25/09

Am 25.11.2009 07:21, schrieb EHWollmann:

> blablabla

And you think you have to start a flamewar in different newsgrous now?

--
L�wenstark. Patrick der L�we und seine Tipps auf alt.linux.suse.