Problem loading OpenSUSE 11.3

1 view

Chaz

Dec 8, 2010, 11:07:53 AM12/8/10

I'm loading OpenSUSE 11.3 on to a Fujitsu TX200 S6, with a SAS raid
controller with 2 x RAID1 arrays built on the controller.

All seems to be fine, the virtual disks show on sda and sdb fine and I
can create partitions with no problems.

The installation seems to run to completetion, to the point where it
asks me to reboot.

However, on reboot, it hangs after starting the HAL daemon
successfully, there is no reaction from keyboard, mouse, monitor or
anything.

Does anybody have any idea what is meant to happen after the HAL
daemon is started or what I should be looking for?

Cheers,

Chaz.