Job opening for the position Novell Systems Administrator :Collegeville, PA

1 view

Harsha

Oct 5, 2010, 2:15:14 PM10/5/10
Greetings,

My name is Harsha and I'm an Senior IT Recruiter at M p h a s i S [HP
Enterprise Services] Our records show that you are an experienced
Novell Systems Administrator This experience is relevant to one of my
current openings.

Location: Collegeville, PA

Need Consultant Details:

Full Name:
Contact #
Email:
Current Location:
Visa Status:
Visa Exp Date:
Availability:

Skills and # of resources

Role # of resources Role Description
O/S, Edirectory, and File Administrator 6 Level 1 /2 support for the
Novel Operating systems, Edirectory, and Novell file services.
Responsibilities would include the following:

1. Netware and OES Linux maintenance and break/fix support
2. Edirectory Replica Health
3. Container Maintenance
4. Directory Reporting
5. Disaster Recovery Support
6. Login Scripts
7. Cluster Services
8. Backup and Restore Support (L1)
9. File System Capacity/threshold monitoring
10. DFS Junction (Complex)
11. Iprint Support (Print Driver Management)(Novell)
GroupWise Messaging Administrator 4 Level 1/2 support for GroupWise
messaging platform. Responsibilities would include the following:

1. Post office creation, maintenance, and repair
2 Mailbox Maintenance / Repair
3. Proxy Access
4. Mailbox Restores
5. GW Web
6. Blackberry support (Diminishing)

6Resources - Novell eDir/Netware/Linux/File/Print support resources
5-10 years experience, would like Novell certification. (PRODUCTION
SUPPORT)

4 Resources - Novell messaging resources
Strong experience in Novell Groupwise messaging (THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT
LIGHT EXPERIENCE, NOR COMPARABLE EXCHANGE OR LOTUS NOTES EXPERIENCE)

resources, will not accept comparable experience on other products

Thanks & Regards,
Harsha Tellakula|Senior IT Recruiter | M P H A S I S | HP Enterprise
Services
Ph: 4083271260*541|Email: harsha.t...@mphasis.com