using terminal questions

malik...@yahoo.com

Aug 2, 2005, 12:43:43 PM8/2/05
I apologize if this is not the right place to ask this kind of questions.
(Please direct me to right location)

1. I would like to access smb files using terminal, I can view them using
GUI but don't know how to do it from command line.
Do I have to mount it, if yes what is command? Can I cd into it, what is
location?
2. What is command to lock computer from command line?
3. How to access Trash can from command line?

Thanks a lot.

Malik

tooooo

Feb 16, 2011, 5:52:33 AM2/16/11
Hey man, to access the trash gotta type "cd ~/.Trash" without the
quotes. Hope you get this, cuz making the account took pretty long