Looking for an end user tool that...

Andrew White

Feb 3, 2004, 8:05:31 AM2/3/04
Hi

Apologies if this isn't the right thread.

I'm looking for a windows or web based end user tool (free or very cheap...)
that gives the users a nice simple front end to edit their work information
and address information in NDS.

I know they can do it by right clicking on the N, selecting User
Administration and then select the above categories, but
a) it's a bit tricky for many of my lot to follow without several calls to
the helpdesk and
b) there is other information in there that idle fingers would start to play
with (wouldn't be their fault of course)

I just want an "edit these fields and these fields only" tool.

This is all running on Netware 6 SP3 and DS v8.6.2

TIA
Andrew