Jrbimprt sample import and control files please

bla...@nospam.waiariki.ac.nz

Feb 2, 2004, 5:52:36 PM2/2/04
Hello,

It was highly recommended on the School Cool Solutions site to use
Jrbimprt if you have to manage thousand of user accounts. I own a license
of the JRB util suite so this is not a problem.

I have never used Jrbimprt and have always used GWimport in the past but
this ultility does not seem to be available in ConsoleOne.

I was wondering if anyone could post a sample ctl and user file please.

I hope to import the following
User name
First name
Last Name