iManager 2.02 page not found

Boert

Jan 29, 2004, 8:57:25 AM1/29/04
Hello,

we have a nw6sp3 server with the latest patches installed. We use
tomcat4 and apache and iManager 1.5 will still work fine with th url
"https://serverip:2200/eMFrame/iManager.html"
After installing iManager 2.02 I cannot access
"https://serverip:2200/nps/iManager.html" a 404 error "page not found"
appears with IE6. iManager 1.5 is working.

Any ideas?

Best Regards
Hubert

Massimo Rosen

Jan 29, 2004, 9:48:40 AM1/29/04

I'm not sure if this is true for NW6 too, but in NW65, iManager does
*not* run in the admin instance of Apache (aka port 200), but in the
default instance listening on standard ports 80 and 443.

CU,
--
Massimo Rosen
Novell Support Connection Sysop

Boert

Feb 3, 2004, 3:52:09 AM2/3/04
Massimo Rosen <mros...@spamcfc-it.de> wrote in message news:<40191D49...@spamcfc-it.de>...

> Hi,
>
> Boert wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > we have a nw6sp3 server with the latest patches installed. We use
> > tomcat4 and apache and iManager 1.5 will still work fine with th url
> > "https://serverip:2200/eMFrame/iManager.html"
> > After installing iManager 2.02 I cannot access
> > "https://serverip:2200/nps/iManager.html" a 404 error "page not found"
> > appears with IE6. iManager 1.5 is working.
>
> I'm not sure if this is true for NW6 too, but in NW65, iManager does
> *not* run in the admin instance of Apache (aka port 200), but in the
> default instance listening on standard ports 80 and 443.
>
> CU,

Thanks Massimo,

it works now with the 443 port instead of 2211!

Regards
Hubert

Marcel Cox

Feb 4, 2004, 1:27:43 PM2/4/04
Boert,

Your message was not posted to the official Novell news
server. While your news server might show the Novell support
newsgroups, Novell has no official connection with other news
servers, and the message you posted will probably never
propagate to the official Novell server. The SysOps only see
messages on the Novell server and for that reason,
you will probably never get a reply to your
message posted here.

I suggest you post your message directly to the official
novell news server named support-forums.novell.com. The
Novell news server is freely accessible both through HTTP
and NNTP. See http://support.novell.com/forums for details.

This message was posted automatically. Please do not reply
to it.

Marcel Cox
Novell Support Forums SysOp