Rconj doesn't work with secure IP

jeffrey.s...@sunywcc.edu

Jan 30, 2004, 1:56:33 PM1/30/04
I have Netware 6 SP3. When I try to access my server from a workstation
using rconj with Secure IP, I get the following error:

Error: cannot connect to: <IP address> port: 2036

Before I upgraded to Netware 6, I had Netware 5.1 SP6, and I was having
the same problem. I can connect using Unsecure IP without a problem.

Any help in solving this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff

Sandy

Feb 1, 2004, 7:34:15 AM2/1/04
Hi Jeff,

make sure RConAg6.nlm is loaded after all the SAS/PKI modules are properly
loaded - to see if it is this timing issue, reload the NLMs at the console
and see whether it then works.
If it never works, there is a problem with PKI, try using PKIDiag to verify
the server certificate.

-Sandy

<jeffrey.s...@sunywcc.edu> wrote in message

jeffrey.s...@sunywcc.edu

Feb 2, 2004, 11:30:23 AM2/2/04
Hi Sandy,
I tried the first suggestion to see if it was a timing issue but it
didn't work. Besides, I have another server in which those modules are
being loaded in the same order and I don't have this problem.

I then ran PKIDiag and it says there were no problems found.

In the past I have removed and reinstalled the SSL objects but this
hasn't worked either.

Do you have any more ideas?
Thanks,
Jeff