Tomcat or java or imanage problem

meme

Feb 2, 2004, 12:24:17 AM2/2/04
I'm getting this error on the logger screen when I try to reload tomcat33.
This exact text:
Can't find class java.lang NoClassDefFound Error
(wrong class path?)
Java: Class org.apache.tomcat.startup.Main
Exit with status 1

I can't get to iManage on port 2200 and can't use remote administrator tool
for veritas backup.
Remote manager works fine.

If I do a java -show, it shows no processes running.

There was an IP address change on this server but I checked all the
locations to update and
everything looks okay. I've done this on about 30 other servers (built them
local and put them out on wan).
and they all work without problem.

Unfortunately this problem wasn't notice until late and I had to put this
machine into production. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Feb 2, 2004, 7:30:12 AM2/2/04
Meme:

> Can't find class java.lang NoClassDefFound Error
> (wrong class path?)
> Java: Class org.apache.tomcat.startup.Main
> Exit with status 1

check to make sure the java paths are in autoexec.ncf and that they are
coorect

Joe Moore

http://just.fdisk-it.com - Coming soon:
"Migrating From NetWare Enterprise Web Server to Apache 1.3.x"

http://www.caledonia.net/sysops.html

NO EMAIL PLEASE!!!!!

fr...@yahoo.com

Feb 2, 2004, 2:50:19 PM2/2/04

Here's the paths pasted from autoexec --Looks good to me
SEARCH ADD SYS:\JAVA\BIN
SEARCH ADD SYS:\JAVA\NWGFX
SEARCH ADD SYS:\JAVA\NJCLV2\BIN

Any other ideas?