Apache Server

Bob Braun

Feb 2, 2004, 11:01:51 AM2/2/04
I recently installed GW webaccess to my 6.0sp3 server. I guess I must have
told it to change the default page. Now when I go to the server
http://10.10.10.x I get the Apache message about the web server being
installed properly, blah, blah, blah. How do I get it back to the remote
manager page.

My other 6.0 server is fine. Help

Thanks

Donald Albury

Feb 2, 2004, 7:15:54 PM2/2/04
On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:01:51 GMT, "Bob Braun"
<robert...@comcast.net> wrote:

>I recently installed GW webaccess to my 6.0sp3 server. I guess I must have
>told it to change the default page. Now when I go to the server
>http://10.10.10.x I get the Apache message about the web server being
>installed properly, blah, blah, blah. How do I get it back to the remote
>manager page.

The default port for the Remote Manager is 8008 (for http) or 8009
(for https), i.e., httpL//10.10.10.x:8008.

Donald Albury
Novell Product Support Volunteer SysOp
Sorry, no replies to e-mail responses