imanager 2.0.2

k...@verizon.net

Jan 27, 2004, 3:02:30 PM1/27/04
i have imanager 2.0.2 running on a nw6.5 server. the imanager login page
appears but whatever i try to login as, it tells me "Login failed. Please
check your credentials and try again". I have tried every possibility...
remote manager works fine and does login.

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Feb 2, 2004, 7:30:11 AM2/2/04
:

> "Login failed. Please
> check your credentials and try again".

hmmmm - have you tried cn=admin, o=org (note the comma instead of
period) - maybe it is using ldap

Joe Moore

http://just.fdisk-it.com - Coming soon:
"Migrating From NetWare Enterprise Web Server to Apache 1.3.x"

http://www.caledonia.net/sysops.html

NO EMAIL PLEASE!!!!!