OT keeping track of relevant messages

Steve Lenaghan

Nov 2, 2003, 4:28:42 PM11/2/03
I realize this is off topic a bit but I assume that a lot of us keep going
back into old messages for answers we thought we'd remember. I upgraded my
machine to use MS Outlook Express 6.0 as a news reader. It allows deleting
of individual posts to keep just the relevant ones and catch replies. Its a
little time consuming going through 4000 old messages but it will be worth
it.

Steve L.

Dave Lunn

Nov 8, 2003, 6:34:08 AM11/8/03
Steve,

You do know you can tag them watched, move the watched threads to the top of
the forum, and move them to a whole other folder if you want?
--
Dave Lunn
NSF SysOp

Steve Lenaghan

Nov 13, 2003, 12:19:40 PM11/13/03
Geee. they're always teaching me something new. I was happy with DOS 2
(which I still have) and 640 k memory, but Noooo! there's gotta be a better
way.....

8" floppies make swell dartboards in a small office

"Dave Lunn" <dlu...@SPAMmyrealbox.com> wrote in message