Re: Will the 32 bit 4.91SPx Client work on x64 windows 2003?

Rudolf Thilo

Jul 15, 2010, 12:12:42 PM7/15/10
Hi.

>It doesn't take long to find out that there is not a client for Windows
>2003/XP x64. Am I right in saying that the 32 bit client will not work
>on those platforms either?

You are right: There is *no* NWClient for XP-64, iirc also not for Win2003-64, and
there won't be one in future.

XP-64 is rubbish anyways, and 2003-64 is a rare thing...

Upgrade to Win7 / Win2008, it's worth the upgrade anyways.

Regards, Rudi.

craig wilson

Jul 15, 2010, 10:29:01 AM7/15/10
No.

There is not a 64-bit Compatible version of Client32 for anything Prior
to the versions for Vista and Later.

These do not work on earlier versions of Windows.

--
Craig Wilson - MCNE, MCSE, CCNA
Novell Knowledge Partner

Novell does not officially monitor these forums.

Suggestions/Opinions/Statements made by me are solely my own.
These thoughts may not be shared by either Novell or any rational human.

a...@novell.com

Jul 15, 2010, 10:23:18 AM7/15/10