Client for Windows Server 2003 x64

Steve Babcock

Jul 16, 2010, 8:55:20 PM7/16/10
Which client do I use for server 2003 x64 - this is a Terminal Server
accessing Novell server(s)

craig wilson

Jul 16, 2010, 9:24:57 PM7/16/10
There is not one.
You would need Server 2008 x64 for have a supported client.

--
Craig Wilson - MCNE, MCSE, CCNA
Novell Knowledge Partner

Novell does not officially monitor these forums.

Suggestions/Opinions/Statements made by me are solely my own.
These thoughts may not be shared by either Novell or any rational human.