Re: Lost connections....

1 view

Delon E. Weuve

Aug 30, 2010, 3:13:49 PM8/30/10
Yes, I am running a firewall on every single computer, desktop and laptop.

I'll have to contact the manufacturer again about this.

Any other ideas??

Delon E. Weuve
Senior Network Engineer
Office of Auditor of State
State of Iowa
United States of America

>>> markusernst<markusernst@@yahoo.com> 8/26/2010 3:06 PM >>>
Hi

Running any firewall, which force close sessions after inactivity (eg.
Checkpoint SecureClient) ?

regards
Markus

> However, because of the lost connection is happening, it is corrupting
any
> databases that are open when the connection is lost.

Randall Diekmeyer

Sep 2, 2010, 9:41:13 AM9/2/10
On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 19:13:49 +0000, Delon E. Weuve wrote:

> Any other ideas??

Have you checked the power settings to see if the NIC is powering off
when idle? We have seen that here.