Home Server Project ; Novell Netware 6.5

Ignacio Cortez

Oct 8, 2015, 3:22:54 PM10/8/15
I am looking for the Installation CD/DVD and License for
Novell Netware 6.5 (Original NetwareOS not Linux Version)
for a Home Server Project, I understand it has been Discontinued and
there is no support for it, If anyone has upgraded or Migrated to
Windows Server or Linux and has the Software Laying around just
collecting dust and would be willing to "Donate" it for the project
I'd really appreciate it.

You can send me the the CD/DVD and License Floppy/file or you can copy the ISO and file I can either give you an FTP Server's address you can upload it to or you can give me a Torrent link I can download it from.

please email me @ ignacio...@gmail.com

I would really appreciate it.

-IC