Re: Error unloading killed loadable module (NDSILIB.NLM)

Marcel Cox

Jan 9, 2010, 4:33:12 AM1/9/10
The logger screen keeps a long history of messages. It should allow you to
scroll back, and you should also be able to save the logger data to file
while pressing F2 at the logger screen. We really need the messages from
the logger screen here as the console messages from your initial message
unfortunately don't show much. In case you attached messages to your
latest reply, that must have failed because I don't see any.

--
Marcel Cox
http://support.novell.com/forums

Rudolf Thilo

Jan 11, 2010, 7:00:11 AM1/11/10
Hi Marcel.

>The logger screen keeps a long history of messages.

Did the default buffer size for the logger screen change with the SPs?

Since I use the startup line
"server -LS 1024"
I can't remember, that I've seen lost lines on the very top of the logger screen...

Maybe that's the default size meanwhile?

Regards, Rudi.

--
Just 55 more days, then NetWare goes EOL.
The kingNW is sentenced to death -- long lives the kingLX!