Re: Critical sectioning prevents requested FATFS operation

Marcel Cox

Feb 2, 2010, 7:57:08 AM2/2/10
keochakian wrote:

>The servers are hung up and we're forced to do a cold boot to bring the
>servers back online. I have done some research, and identified applying
>DOSFAT.NSS as a possible solution. Some questions:

first thing to check with this kind of error is that your server's
firmware (especially that of the RAID controller) and the storage drivers
are up to date. In the case of your HP server, you will find all you need
here:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=uk&prodNameId=3279711&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=1121586&swLang=8&taskId=135&swEnvOID=1064

--
Marcel Cox