Re: Remove Linux-iPrint Tasks in iManager?

Simon Flood

Feb 19, 2010, 9:55:56 AM2/19/10
On 19/02/2010 13:46, ronnys wrote:

> I have a NW65-SP8 that run iPrint.
> i see that both Iprint-Tasks for Netware and for Linux is installed in
> iManager. I uninstalled iPrint-for-Linux plugin, but the iManager-tasks
> is still there so all iPrint-tasks are listed twice.
>
> How do i remove the Linux-version of iPrint-tasks?

Did you restart Apache after uninstalling the plug-in? AP2WEBRS.
--
Simon
Novell Knowledge Partner (NKP)

Do you work with Novell technologies at a university, college or school?
If so, your campus could benefit from joining the Novell Technology
Transfer Partners (TTP) group. See www.novell.com/ttp for more details.