Re: HP UPD and iPrint Driver Profiles

Roger Kresge

Feb 12, 2010, 8:39:06 AM2/12/10
Same issue here. Which I discovered because we're getting a random Spooler
Service shutdown on all the machines in one of our labs, apparently due to
some conflict between HP's PCL6 driver for the Color LaserJet CP3525. Tried
to replace it with the UPD, and could upload the driver to the Broker, and
assign it to a printer. But we continue to get hit with the same error when
I try to create a *necessary* Printer Driver Profile for it.

Roger