Imanager stand alone version

bgarner

Aug 8, 2012, 3:43:17 PM8/8/12
I was using the standalone version on my windows 7 machine for several days now without any issues until now. I can no longer install or remove any of the plug-in modules. I no longer can get the screen to pop up and allow me to browse the edirectory tree.

I know it had to do with one of themodules I installed but I don't know which one. Frustrated I then deleted the Imanager folder and installed a new one.

I was under the impression that Imanager was contained in the imanager directory but I'm guessing it's not. I've uninstalled Niki thinking that may do it but no change.

Any suggestions on how to get imanager completely off my workstation so I can start with a fresh version of the stand alone product.
Blaine