Imanager 2.0.2 (Or thereabouts to 2.7)

Richard Lyon

Feb 18, 2010, 4:35:54 PM2/18/10
How do I get from a Netware 6.5 SP 8 machine still running Imanager
2.0.2, to Imanager 2.7?

I tried a straight install from the SP cd's, and it doesn't work.

Uninstall 2.7, and reinstall? Or other steps?

Thanks

Richard L

Massimo Rosen

Feb 21, 2010, 1:52:57 PM2/21/10

Richard Lyon wrote:

> How do I get from a Netware 6.5 SP 8 machine still running Imanager
> 2.0.2, to Imanager 2.7?

Download the SP8 products overlay, and install iManager 2.7 from there
using the GUI install option pointing at the products overlay.

> I tried a straight install from the SP cd's, and it doesn't work.

Can you elaborate?

> Uninstall 2.7, and reinstall?

Uninstall what you don't have? I'm confused.

CU,
--
Massimo Rosen
Novell Product Support Forum Sysop