Re: Make group be member of another group(nestet groups)

a...@novell.com

Feb 4, 2010, 11:40:37 AM2/4/10

Marcel Cox

Feb 5, 2010, 2:27:15 AM2/5/10
To elaborate on what AB is saying, the exact steps in iManager are as
follows:

If you have the correct iManager plugins, in the roles and tasks list,
under "Groups" select "Modify Group". Select the tab "Nested". In the
first subtab "Nested Settings", Enable the "Nested Group" checkbox and
click on "Apply". Then in the second tab "Group Member", you can add
subgroups.

--
Marcel Cox
http://support.novell.com/forums