Re: NetWare SP8 iManager installs

Marcel Cox

Feb 8, 2010, 5:07:23 AM2/8/10
twohlford wrote:

>Is there a way that, like linux and windows, I can simply download /
>move the install files for iManager?

No. However maybe the NetWare remote install option still works. E.g. use
the NetWare CD on a workstation and run the Deployment wizard from there.
I don't know however if this is still supported and still works.

>Or do a manual install from one of
>the 12+ NetWare boxes that have a working iManager?

You can probably just copy the tomcat5 directory structure and update the
Apache configuration file and add the few lines loading tomcat5 to your
server's autoexec.ncf.

--
Marcel Cox
http://support.novell.com/forums