Re: iManager Custominzation

Simon Flood

Feb 3, 2010, 6:03:27 AM2/3/10
On 02/02/2010 22:26, stephanie71 wrote:

> Is it possible to export the plug in from iManager 2.6 and re-import
> them into iManager 2.7.3 on a Netware 6.5 sp6 server?

Which plug-in and version is this?
--
Simon
Novell Knowledge Partner (NKP)

Do you work with Novell technologies at a university, college or school?
If so, your campus could benefit from joining the Novell Technology
Transfer Partners (TTP) group. See www.novell.com/ttp for more details.

Edward van der Maas

Feb 3, 2010, 5:05:40 PM2/3/10
stephanie71 wrote:

> Is it possible to export the plug in from iManager 2.6 and re-import
> them into iManager 2.7.3 on a Netware 6.5 sp6 server?

unfortunately not, probably because iman 2.6 uses tomcat 4 and 2.7 uses
tomcat5. Is this a custom plugin ?

--
Cheers,
Edward

Edward van der Maas

Feb 6, 2010, 3:06:24 AM2/6/10
stephanie71 wrote:

> Is their a way
> to export the custom plug in from iManager 2.73 Workstation to
> iManager 2.7.3 server? Could I use "Plug In" studio to complete this
> task.

Yep, use the plugin studio. There is a export option in there. That
should work as I've done it before however, the plugin I exported
didn't require any additional files, libraries etc.

--
Cheers,
Edward