530 Must issue a STARTTLS command first

J. Matchus

Jan 14, 2010, 6:05:18 AM1/14/10
Hello! We are having an issue emailing a particular client. Emails are
getting bounced back with the 530 message. I just renewed our cert and
everything checks out with Thawte. I don't know where to really begin
sorting this out and it is an urgent matter so I would greatly appreciate
any insight or direction. My boss is breathing down my neck. Thanks so
much. Running 7.0.3 on NW 6.5.6

J. Matchus

Jan 14, 2010, 6:34:22 AM1/14/10
I think I resolved the issue. The GWIA was reporting an 891C and i didn't
see that at first. Then after I corrected cert format issue, it said 8209
so I shortened the filename and email appeared to go through. Thank you.