Default Archive Directory

瀏覽次數:25 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Steve VanSlyck

未讀,
2010年2月23日 上午8:15:572010/2/23
收件者:
In Tools-->Options-->Environment-->File Locations-->Archive Directory,

is it is possible to use a user name variable so that I can set a single archive directory location in Console One that will end up being unique for each user, for example:

Michael Bell

未讀,
2010年2月23日 上午10:32:332010/2/23
收件者:
> \\SERVER1\VOL1\GWARKIVE\%CN% <file://\\SERVER1\VOL1\GWARKIVE\%CN%> ?
No it is not.

Gert

未讀,
2010年2月25日 上午8:51:152010/2/25
收件者:
Perhaps creating a mapping \\SERVER1\VOL1\GWARKIVE\%CN% to a drive let's
say K: will work by setting the archive path to K:

--

Gert

Novell Knowledge Partner

Owner, independent consultant
www.GWCheck.com
"the best GW site" - Tay Kratzer

ge...@gwcheck.com
16...@gwpoa.com
Skype, Twitter, Facebook: GWCheck

How come, when my wife says
"we need to talk", it is never
about Drupal? ;-) - Dries Buytaert

Steve VanSlyck

未讀,
2010年2月26日 下午1:51:002010/2/26
收件者:
I did think about setting everyone's archive directory to their individual home directory, but just wasn't comfortable with having it exposed in a user-accessible location. Setting another path has the same issues because it shows up on the user's PC. In the end I decided to set it for each user in Client Options.
0 則新訊息