sp5 broke FTP

Brent L. Brock

Nov 13, 2000, 5:24:04 PM11/13/00
I'm having problems with Unicon after installing NW5sp5. I'm getting the
"Unixlib: Waiting for NETDB to log in to NDS" error. I've tried following
the information in TID 10056850 but am not having any luck because I cannot
unload and reload NETDB.NLM. This is because I can't unload netdb.nlm
because JNET.NLM is loaded and I cannot figure out how to unload it. Any
help getting FTP working again would be appreciated.
Brent L. Brock
Landscape Ecologist/Information Manager
Konza Prairie Research Natural Area
Kansas State University, Div. of Biology
blb...@ksu.edu
http://www.konza.ksu.edu

S. Janssen

Nov 14, 2000, 8:10:33 AM11/14/00
You should be able to use the UNISTOP command at the console, followed
by the UNISTART.

I hope this solves your problem!

Kind regards,

Steph Janssen

* Sent from Novell Discussion Forums http://novell.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *

Brent L. Brock

Nov 14, 2000, 9:56:27 AM11/14/00
It doesn't but I finally solved the problem following the directions in
TID10021563. I was able to restart NETDB.NLM by unloading Java (which
unloads JNET.NLM) first. I'm just wondering if I'll have to go through this
painful process every time the server reboots.

"S. Janssen" <czeroN...@dds.nl.invalid> wrote in message