IS thjis right group for NFS Services?

Marek AKI Koz³owski

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
:-)
If so, I gotta problem with chown & chmod.
IW 4.11 + SP8A + NFS Services 2.3 (FTP,NIS; NFS, LockManager)
Volume HOME: DOS + LONG + NFS
SYS: only DOS + LONG
NFS clients: Linux RedHat & FreeBSD
Directory from HOME: exported with Root Access. NFS Mode. I'm logged as
a root on the client workstation (UID:0, GID:0). When executing chown I
receive error input/output (5). I've tried to reinitialize NIS, NFS etc
etc - it doesn't help. Another funny (?!) thing: I chan't chmod any file
from taht directory nor create any files within it. But I'm the root!!!
Anybody knows what's going on?!
Thanx in advance,
Marek Kozlowski
CNE IW/5