Red hat Linux to 4.11 LPD Printing

Gov Maharaj

Nov 13, 2000, 3:52:13 AM11/13/00
Well I have finally gotten my red hat linux 7 to print to my novell 4.11
box via LPG and unix print services... but the problem is that my novell
box wants to print in postscrpit. I don't have a postscript printer. it
is an HP 4L laser printer.

Does anyone out there know the proper config to get regular printing
through the novell queue, remember no postscript, but I still want to be
able to print graphics and such.

Thank you very much

Gov Maharaj
Network Consultant
G.M. Consultations
gmc...@telusplanet.net

D. SKye Hodges

Nov 14, 2000, 3:35:59 PM11/14/00
In Unicon, hit enter on your exported NetWare Print Queue, arrow to FILTER,
change it to LINEPRINTER or NONE, STOP the Unix to NetWare Print Server and
start it again (or UNISTOP, UNISTART) test, and change it to the other one
if it doesn't work.

D. SKye Hodges

"Gov Maharaj" <gmc...@telusplanet.net> wrote in message